This congregation was established in 1854.
© Copyright Brian Brown Photography/Vanishing Media USA 2008-2014. All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this website's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may by used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Brian Brown and Vanishing South Georgia with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
ANY reposting or reblogging of images on this site is a violation of copyright. For all usage requests, or to purchase an image: email@example.com.