Category Archives: –DODGE COUNTY GA–
Founder in 1868 of the Georgia Land and Lumber Company, William Pitt Eastman settled the town bearing his name in 1870. He was instrumental in the founding of Dodge County. His daughter sold the house to Judge James Bishop, Sr., in 1896. James Bishop and Cary Bullock inherited it in 1926. It now serves as headquarters of the Dodge Historical Society.