The congregation at Bryan Neck Presbyterian dates to 1830. The current structure, the oldest public building in Bryan County, dates to 1885. The first location, about three miles away, was destroyed by fire.
© Brian Brown and Vanishing Media 2008-2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this website's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may by used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Brian Brown and Vanishing South Georgia with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
ANY reposting or reblogging of images on this site is a violation of copyright. For all usage requests, or to purchase an image: firstname.lastname@example.org.