This Eclectic Victorian is the most visible landmark in Pulaski. Christine McNeill writes: Now, a private residence, this was originally the hotel in Pulaski. Located across the street from the railroad, train tickets were purchased inside in the front room. According to the Bulloch County Historical Society [Pulaski was originally located in Bulloch County] marker, Pulaski was founded as railroad town in 1900. H. Lehman and George O. Franklin bought farmland from J. H. Warren and J. W. Williams and built this hotel and several commercial storefronts. At its peak, anchored by the turpentine industry, the community supported warehouses, general stores, a cotton gin, pharmacy, shoe store, and barber shop.