The Georgia Post served as the newspaper of record for Knoxville and Roberta, as well as all of Crawford County. Crawford B. H. Moncrief (1889-1950) published the first issue from his home on 1 January 1922 and continued to publish it from there until the constrcution of this office in 1928. The paper has changed ownership over the years but is still in production (from a different location). It’s an excellent intact example of a small-town newspaper office.
National Register of Historic Places