Now home to the Worth County Historical Society Museum and referred to as the Historical Society House & Museum, this was the first house built by C. W. Hillhouse in Sylvester. It’s the second-oldest house in the city. Originally located on the corner of Isabella and Franklin Streets (where CVS is now located), it was moved to its present location around 1904. C. W. Hillhouse’s granddaughter, Theresa Hillhouse Harris, who was very active in the local D. A. R. chapter and the historical society deeded the home to the Worth County Historical Society upon her death. Many thanks to Lynn R. Fowler for sharing the story of the house.