Dylan Edward Mulligan writes: This house was built in 1893 by J. B. Seckinger and was originally a single story house. It was purchased in 1916 by John Daniel Bradley, Sr., who was the president of the Collins & Glennville Railroad. The Bradleys remodeled the house in 1932, adding the second floor and the columned porch. It is still owned by a member of the Bradley family who does not reside in Glennville.