One of the grandest in Dawson, this home was built in a much simpler style for Dr. W. C. Paschal, a Confederate veteran. Dr. Paschal commissioned F. A. Ruggles to re-imagine it as an elaborate Queen Anne in the 1890s. It was sold by the Paschal family to the Edwards family in 1936. It was subdivided into apartments in the following years. Thankfully, Gail and Paul Rakel purchased it in 1988 and spent years restoring it to its original condition.
Dawson Historic District, National Register of Historic Places