F. A. Ruggles, who was a partner in the Dawson Manufacturing Company, built this home in the mid-1890s, as well as numerous other homes in Dawson. His daughter deeded the house to Mrs. Moses Baldwin in 1896. The Dozier family resided here from the 1930s to the 1990s. The Jordan and Almeida families were later owners.
Dawson Historic District, National Register of Historic Places