Category Archives: Dawson GA

Episcopal Church of the Holy Spirit, 1960, Dawson

This congregation was organized in 1957 and services were held in the Dawson Woman’s Clubhouse until the church was completed in 1960. It was designed by Edward Vason Jones, a prominent architect of his day.

Advertisements

1 Comment

Filed under --TERRELL COUNTY GA--, Dawson GA

Howard’s Grocery, Dawson

This was a grocery and residence.

 

Leave a comment

Filed under --TERRELL COUNTY GA--, Dawson GA

Pure Oil Station, Circa 1920, Dawson

Dawson Historic District, National Register of Historic Places

Leave a comment

Filed under --TERRELL COUNTY GA--, Dawson GA

Warehouse, Dawson

Dawson Historic District, National Register of Historic Places

Leave a comment

Filed under --TERRELL COUNTY GA--, Dawson GA

Salter’s Veterinary Hospital, Dawson

Dawson Historic District, National Register of Historic Places

Leave a comment

Filed under --TERRELL COUNTY GA--, Dawson GA

Mason’s Jewelry Mural, Dawson

Dawson Historic District, National Register of Historic Places

Leave a comment

Filed under --TERRELL COUNTY GA--, Dawson GA

Boyd House, Dawson

This large Queen Anne has only been abandoned and its yard overgrown for a few years.

It was once a home and to see it in this condition is disheartening.

Dawson Historic District, National Register of Historic Place

2 Comments

Filed under --TERRELL COUNTY GA--, Dawson GA