Category Archives: –LEE COUNTY GA–
Leesburg Presbyterian Church was founded in 1869, and this church built around 1906. Donna King notes that it closed in 2009 after the congregation worked very hard to keep it open. It was purchased by Leesburg First Baptist Church around 2011. Steve Robinson writes: …this church was moved in July 2016 to Moultrie. It is now a wedding Chapel at Sundown Farms Plantation.