This was originally known simply as Norman Park Baptist Church. For more about services and activities, visit their Facebook page.
Category Archives: Norman Park GA
Begun in 1903, this was the home of Marion Davis and Sarah Lugenia Norman. M. D. borrowed the money to build this house from his father, and his brother built an identical house across the highway in the same manner. For years, there was a persistent rumor that a tunnel connected these two houses, but that has been proven incorrect. The house is presently owned and being renovated by concert pianist Tommy Whiddon, and will eventually be returned to its former grandeur. Thanks to Norma Morris of Fitzgerald for this information. Mrs. Morris is the granddaughter of M. D. and Sarah Norman.