In 2002, this depot was renovated by architects Tribble & Richardson for use as a library. Much of the original appearance and material was retained.
Category Archives: Reynolds GA
Though built in 1905, the home of Ferdinand and Frances Ricks was completely renovated in the Georgian style by prominent Atlanta architect Charles E. Choate in the 1920s. Mr. Ricks was a partner in the family business, Ricks Brothers, which owned a general store, seed house, cotton gin, and guano enterprise.
National Register of Historic Places