Tag Archives: Architecture of Daniell & Beutell

Gordon Avenue Apartments, 1929, Thomasville

This Tudor Revival apartment complex was designed by architects Sydney S. Daniell and Russell L. Beutell and built in 1929 to meet the immediate housing needs of the growing middle class community of Thomasville.

Each section of the complex has a slightly different design giving a bit a whimsical tone to the whole structure. It’s an early example of this process, commonly used with condominiums and apartments today.

National Register of Historic Places

1 Comment

Filed under --THOMAS COUNTY GA--, Thomasville GA