Tag Archives: Churches of Jeff Davis County GA

Mount Pleasant Baptist Church, Jeff Davis County

Mount Pleasant was organized in 1820 and is among the oldest congregations in Jeff Davis County. This structure, built on land given by the Byrd family circa 1878, was used until a newer structure was built next door in 1989. It is sometimes referred to as Byrd Church.

Advertisements

2 Comments

Filed under --JEFF DAVIS COUNTY GA--