Tag Archives: Churches of Lee County GA

Leesburg Presbyterian Church

historic leesburg presbyterian church lee county ga photograph copyright brian brown vanishing south georgia usa 2012

Leesburg Presbyterian Church was founded in 1869, and this church built around 1906. Donna King notes that it closed in 2009 after the congregation worked very hard to keep it open. It was purchased by Leesburg First Baptist Church around 2011. Steve Robinson writes: …this church was moved in July 2016 to Moultrie. It is now a wedding Chapel at Sundown Farms Plantation.

Advertisements

5 Comments

Filed under --LEE COUNTY GA--, Leesburg GA