Tag Archives: Churches of Peach County GA

Powersville United Methodist Church, 1919, Peach County

This congregation traces its origins to Allen Chapel Congregational Church, a mission of the Congregational Church of New England, sometime around 1846. The present church was constructed in 1919. In 1920, the trustees decided to affiliate with the Methodists and the church was officially renamed Powersville Methodist in 1922.

Leave a comment

Filed under --PEACH COUNTY GA--, Powersville GA