This is located on an historic Centennial Farm.
Tag Archives: –DECATUR COUNTY GA–
The origins of this church can be traced to the Spring Creek Mission, organized in 1867. A crude log building served as the first church. In 1871, the congregation adopted the name of Mt. Zion and a second structure of frame construction was built. The third and present building dates to 1901.
Brinson Family Historic District, National Register of Historic Places