Levi Gilder, who did a wonderful job of restoring this house, writes: This Queen Anne Victorian was built in 1906 by John C. Calhoun, the local Ordinary Judge of Montgomery County. He and his wife May Moore Calhoun lived there until their deaths. It was sold to J. Wade Johnson who lived there for several years before being sold to Cullen Starnes. In 1944 Starnes sold the house to Robert (Bob) Peterson and his wife Ellen Peterson. The Petersons lived there and raised one daughter, Anna. In the 1990’s Ellen Peterson, widow of Robert passed away leaving the house to their only living daughter, Anna. Because of Anna’s love for the home where she grew up, she kept the house for a number of years and refused to sell it. It’s condition suffered from not being occupied. Finally in 2009 Anna sold the house after we presented her with our plans of remodeling the fine home. It underwent a full restoration and was completed in 2010 just in time for a big Christmas Party.