Though various sources are in conflict as to the specifics, this depot is thought to have been built by the Southern Railway between 1900-1910. It has been in use by an agribusiness company for many years.
Tag Archives: –PULASKI COUNTY GA–
Now a public event space known as The Columns of Georgia, this was built by Dooly County entrepreneur Tillet Bridges. It is best known locally as the Brinson House, for the family who resided here from the 1940s until the 1990s.