Tag Archives: South Georgia Clubhouses

Dr. Henry Holtzclaw House, 1870s, Perry

Built for Dr. Henry Holtzclaw, the second president of the Houston Female College, this Eclectic Victorian house was purchased in 1925 by the Penn-Dixie Cement Company for use as its employee clubhouse. It later served as the Penn-Dixie superintendent’s house and is today home to Century 21 Real Estate.

Leave a comment

Filed under --HOUSTON COUNTY GA--, Perry GA