Tag Archives: South Georgia Fountains

Plant Park Memorial Fountain, Circa 1879, Waycross

One of the oldest municipal projects in downtown Waycross, the Memorial Fountain in Plant Park was installed circa 1879 and cast by the Robinson Iron Works of Alexander City, Alabama. The bird on the top was apparently replaced at some point.

Waycross Historic District, National Register of Historic Places

Advertisements

1 Comment

Filed under --WARE COUNTY GA--, Waycross GA