Tag Archives: South Georgia Landmark

Killen-King House, 1852, Perry

Built for Judge Samuel D. Killen, this Greek Revival home was later owned by the Francis Marion King family and the Penn-Dixie Cement Company, who used it as a clubhouse. It was purchased by Gardner Watson in 1955 and has been used as a funeral home since then.

 

Leave a comment

Filed under --HOUSTON COUNTY GA--, Perry GA